Have you ever spent hours (or days) agonizing over the perfect outfit just to realize that you dont have the right accessories to go along with it? Every gal has been there multiple times ““ I know I have! Thankfully, I realized that a pair of pearl earrings is the perfect accessory to go with every outfit. Whether going on a date in the city or running errands at the mall, you cant go wrong with pearl jewelry, and a pair of earrings is versatile and classic. With many types, styles, and colors to choose from, there is a pair to flatter every style and skin tone. Want to find the perfect pair of pearl earrings? Here are some tips to get you started.
- Know your style: Are you conservative and preppy, or edgy and rock and roll? Either way, there are pearl earrings that are perfect for you. If you generally go for a more traditional look with your clothing, pick a pair of button pearl earrings that are versatile and timeless. If you like a more edgy look, black pearls are a stylish and unique addition to any womans wardrobe ““ they certainly take the luxury up a notch!
- Know your destination: While pearl earrings go perfectly with every outfit and occasion, you will want to pick different styles of earrings to wear on different occasions. If youre going to a black-tie affair, a pair of pearl and diamond earrings will add some elegance and glamour to your look, while if youre going to the flea market, you may just want to stick with classic pearl studs.
- Know your budget: Pearls are cultured in many different varieties, from the deep seas of the Philippine Islands to a test tube in a laboratory. Needless to say, the more natural the pearl, the greater the quality, but today its possible to find man-made pearls that can fool even the fashion experts. You can get quality pearl jewelry without dishing out tons of cash by shopping the pearl experts and finding the pair thats perfect for your style and your wallet.
- Know your skin tone: Luckily, pearls are one of the only natural gemstones that come in a variety of shapes and colors. When picking out your pearl jewelry, its important to know your skin tone to pick pearls that will flatter and accentuate your natural beauty. For instance, someone with very fair skin will look stunning in white and pink pearls, while someone with olive and dark skin will look equally gorgeous with dark green or black pearls.
- Know your hairstyle: If you usually wear your hair swept back in a casual up-do or ponytail, you can pick a pair of chandelier or dangling pearl earrings (pearlclasp.com) or go with the traditional pearl studs. If you usually wear your hair down, you may want to go with a pair of pearl earrings that enables you to give a glimpse of glam every time you sweep your hair off your face or behind your ears.
Now that you know how to find the perfect pair of pearl earrings, youll never be lacking the perfect accessory for any outfit you wear or any destination youre going. Pearl jewelry is timeless, glamorous, and can be affordable as well. Whether you want to add a little drama with diamonds and pearls or let your pearls speak for themselves, you cant go wrong with the perfect pearl jewelry.